THE GANLEY PROCESS
Personalized. Professional. Painless.
Who We Are
Mapping Out a Plan
- We know which vehicles to avoid for mechanical reasons.
- We know which model years are better for a particular vehicle.
- We discuss how long you intend to keep the vehicle and the best way to maximize value by helping you plan when to sell.
- We make sure you are aware of all the possible vehicles that could work for you.
- Together, we study the wholesale and retail markets to ascertain a fair price.
- We help you develop a plan for managing your transportation dollars over the long haul. Many of our clients utilize this service.
- We deal with your existing vehicle – see below.
Getting in Gear - The Vehicle Search
After the initial consultation, we’re ready to begin the search in earnest. We start by combing our database of thousands of available vehicles. When a match is found, we inform you of the vehicle status and apply the highest standards in evaluating its condition and value:
- We search 150,000 vehicles a day.
- You get an email from us.
- If you are interested, we do a series of inspections of the vehicle.
- If everything checks out, we call you to make a purchase plan
Before we turn over the keys, your vehicle is subject to a detailed evaluation by our own expert mechanics. They make sure it’s solid and meets or exceeds your expectations. Many traditional dealers never service their vehicles until a customer complains, but we check out everything—mechanical, electrical, interior and exterior—before you take possession. We even make sure the cd player and bluetooth work properly, and that the spare tire is correctly pressurized. If the vehicle is not up to snuff, we return it to the auction block—and go on searching until we find the car that’s right for you.
- We use instruments to determine whether the finish is original, and carefully inspect each panel for cosmetic anomalies.
- The interior and exterior are assessed for damage, wear, and odor. Were the seats mauled by kids or animals? Was the vehicle garaged or did it live outside? How well were the wheels and rims cared for? What does tire wear tell us about how the vehicle was driven? Are there tool marks on the fasteners holding the body panels together?
- Under the hood - what do the fluid conditions tell us? Belt wear? Are there records? What kinds of warranty claims have been filed with the manufacturer? What can we learn from the autocheck and Carfax reports?
If the vehicle passes the initial quality of condition inspection—and meets the price guidelines you specify—we make the purchase and begin the post-sale evaluation.
Taking delivery of your vehicle is a special event—why mar it with paperwork? Since we are a licensed dealer, we can handle everything from dmv forms to insurance and registry runs. And we will interface with your lender to navigate a painless process.
Getting the Vehicle you Want
Taking delivery of your vehicle is a special event—why mar it with paperwork? Since we are a licensed dealer, we can handle everything from dmv forms to insurance and registry runs. And we will interface with your lender to navigate a painless process. After service and detailing, we deliver the vehicle and make sure you are familiar with all its controls and features. We’ll even set up the navigation and bluetooth for you.
Dealing With Your Existing Vehicle
Traditional dealers love a trade-in, and why not? It’s yet another opportunity to separate you from your money. We, on the other hand, work in partnership with you to maximize return on your old vehicle, by exploring the best selling options for you. These may include:
- Trade outright
- Sell on your own
- Sell through our consignment program
- Sell at auction
In the future, when you need vehicle service, new tires, or an accessory, we will help you find what you need for the lowest price. We want you to think of us as a long-term partner who will help you find ways to maximize your transportation dollars throughout your term of ownership. We can deal with your existing vehicle including placing it within out network of over 3,000 strong. We appreciate your referrals, and hope to work with you again on your next vehicle purchase.